- 29-07-2021: Book an Appointment to view Mori Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 29-07-2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 21-08-2019: Download and view the Mori E-Brochure (coming soon)
- 04-06-2018: Read more: Roxy Pacific Buying 5 terrace Houses in Guillemard Road.
Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited was incorporated in May 1967 where the core business are mainly in hospitality and real estate industries.
Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited is listed on SGX in year 2008, the Group is actively involved in the sale and development of residential and commercial properties.
The Group primarily focused on developing condos that are small to medium sized targeted at middle to upper income category where good quality finishing and exclusivity mattered.
From 2004 to 2020, Roxy Pacific has built a solid track record consisting of more than 5,000 commercial and residential units
Commercial properties includes and several upmarket boutique hotels in Osaka & Kyoto in Japan and flagship hotel Grand Mercure Roxy in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
Recent residential developments in Singapore track record includes Eon On Shenton , The Navian , Neu at Novena, Arena Residences, View at Kismis, Fvye Derbyshire, Wilshire Residences and Dunearn 386.
Mori will offer 1–4 bedroom unit types which will definitely cater all the needs and requirements of both home buyers and savvy investors.
Mori Pricing is yet to be announced.
Mori @ Guillemard is located at the popular city fringe within District 14 and just a mere 6 minutes walk to either Aljunied (EW9) and Dakota (CC8) MRT Stations.
Towards reaching the CBD, it is only 6 MRT stops to City Hall MRT Interchange. Be also amazed by the highly accessibility to other parts of the island via two major expressways namely the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) that links easily to other major expressways.
The freehold Mori condo Singapore is surrounded by a wide spectrum of amenities such as the Paya Lebar Commercial Hub which comprises of 3 major shopping centres, Singapore Sports Hub which includes Kallang Wave Mall, City Plaza for affordable and wholesale fashion and the popular Old Airport Road hawker among many more.
In the latest URA Master Plan 2019, Kallang Riverside within Kampong Bugis will be transformed into a waterfront recreation park and car-lite city.
Hence, aspiring residents at Mori can anticipate far more exciting and exhilarating amenities along the future Kallang Riverside precinct with several shopping malls, Waterfront Hotels, F&B restaurants and estimated 4,000 new residential units.
Residing at Mori Singapore means you will not run out of dining choices that will cater to different price range and preferences ranging from economic food centers such as Old Airport Road Hawker to eateries in Joo Chiat Road and Geylang to cafes and restaurants at KINEX, Paya Lebar Quarters and Kallang Leisure Mall.
Parents who are searching for their children an established schools may explore Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist Primary School and Geylang Methodist School which are in close distance to Molek Condominium.
To view our luxurious and beautiful Mori Showflat, please kindly book the appointment through this website or you can simply dial Mori showflat hotline +65 6100 6768 before making your way down your way to view Mori condo showroom.
Mori showroom will be closed on certain days for weekly sanitizing, regular maintenance work or developers private events.
Hence, it is strongly advisable that you secure an appointment online prior to coming down to avoid disappointment.
For interested buyers who had registered an online appointment, you will be notified by an email confirmation and be assured of able to fully enjoy our Direct Developer Price.
You will be glad to know that no commission will be payable by you if you book Mori@ Guillemard Road directly through this online portal.
We are currently in the early phase of Registration of Interest for Mori VVIP Preview. Register your interest early to be the first to view our beautiful Show suites once it is ready for viewing.
Please kindly note that all balance units that are released for sale at Mori condo are based on a first-come-first serve basis.
If you would like to reserve your choice unit at Mori Singapore, we will be able to reserve for you only for a period of not more than 2 hours and it is subjected to our management’s approval.
Mori Price is subject to change without further notice.
Mori is the latest and highly anticipated city fringe condo in popular district 14 along Guillemard Road and Jalan Molek. This freehold development by Roxy Pacific was previously a 15 terraced houses in the Guillemard area and was brokered for $93 million. The adjoining houses are situated at 217 to 223A Guillemard Road and 1 to 21A Jalan Molek.
The entire land site has a 9999-year leasehold tenure and occupies 37,131 sq ft comprising two-storey terrace houses. Based on URA Master Plan 2019, Mori will have a proposed construction of 137-unit residential development with a maximum GFA of 114,365 sq ft, which entails a 10% bonus balcony area..
Mori Singapore will have a good mix of unit types ranging from 1 -4 Bedroom units with high efficiency to sizes to ensure no necessary wastage. Ceiling height of most units will be a good 2.85 metres.
The development is conveniently 6 minutes walk away from Dakota MRT (CC8) and Aljunied MRT (EW9) as well as the popular Old Airport Road Food Centre and Market which is 500m away.
Mori is also within close radius to 2 major expressways – PIE and KPE that will connect to other major expressways easily and makes traveling to the rest of Singapore a breeze.
Residents of Mori condo has a plethora of amenities to explore within the vicinity from endless dining choices from nearby hawker centres, restaurants, trendy cafes to the many shopping options from Paya Lebar business hub to Singapore Sports Hub. For local delights near Molek, there are Geylang Serai Food Center & Wet Market, Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista Food centre & Market and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre among others.
Just within Paya Lebar Commercial hub, which is a major URA growth area there are the newly opened Paya Lebar Quarter Mall, Sing Post Centre and Paya Lebar Square on top of the existing Tanjong Katong Complex, Kinex and City Plaza.
While in Singapore Sports Hub there are Kallang Leisure Park and Kallang Wave Mall with wide array of shopping, dining and entertainment options to cater to everyone’s budget and interests.
Guillemard Road is listed under the Kallang URA master plan and there are massive plans in motion to breathe life into the Kallang River to transform it into a place where sportsmen kayak in the River and residents cycle along seamless park connectors, for instance.
Hence, residents at Mori can definitely benefits from the better quality life with more exciting amenities in the pipeline.
Parents looking out for reputable schools can be thrilled that many top schools are within the vicinity of Mori Condo such as Geylang Methodist School, Kong Hwa School and Broadrick Secondary among so many more schools.
MORI – WHERE CONVENIENCE MEETS FINANCIAL GROWTH
2. Located in the popular city fringe along Guillemard Road, surrounded by an array of amenities from eateries, good schools, shopping malls, recreation spots and ready transport infrastructure to cater to everyone’s needs.
3. It is 5 minutes walk to either Dakota MRT (CC8) or Aljunied MRT (EW9)
4. Only 1 station away from Paya Lebar MRT (EW8 & CC9) where Paya Lebar Commercial Hub is located with many Grade A Offices, Paya Lebar Quarters mall, Paya Lebar Square and Sing Post Centre are.
5. Only 6 Stops away to Raffles Place MRT (EW14 & NS26) for commuting to Singapore’s CBD.
6. Top accessibility to the rest of Singapore via the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan Island Expressway(PIE) & Nicoll Highway.
7. Short 6-8 minutes drive to Singapore Marina Financial Hub and CDB.
8. 5 minutes drive to biggest branch of Decathlon in Singapore in Kallang Blvd.
9. 5 minutes drive to the good old favorite MacDonalds and KFC restaurants with drive thru options at Kallang Stadium Blvd.
10. Short 15 minutes drive to Singapore’s Changi International Airport and Jewel @ Changi and Singapore University Of Technology and Design (SUTD).
11. 8 minutes by cycling to Singapore Sports Hub and National Stadiums to add on to daily exercise regime for healthy lifestyle.
12. Singapore Sports Hub has several malls like Kallang Wave Mall, Kallang Leisure Park for the retail therapy and offers more dining and entertainment options.
13. 10 minutes drive to Singapore’s East Coast Park and Beach with the popular East Coast Lagoon Food Centre for local food fares.
16. Several wet markets and hawker food centres such as Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista Market and Food Centre, Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre for your fresh ingredients and meals.
Book An Appointment to view MOLEK ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of MOLEK Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.